1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Arrange bread on 2 (15×10-inch) jelly roll pans. Bake 12 minutes or till frivolously toasted. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
2. Melt margarine in giant saucepan over medium warmth. Add onions and celery; prepare dinner and stir eight minutes, or till greens are tender.
three. Remove pan from warmth; stir in bread cubes, poultry seasoning, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper. Combine cranberries and sugar in small bowl; combine properly. Stir into saucepan. Gently stir broth into saucepan.
four. Spray roasting pan and rack with nonstick cooking spray. Remove giblets from turkey. Rinse turkey and cavity with chilly water; pat dry with paper towels. Fill turkey cavity loosely with stuffing; place any remaining stuffing in casserole sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate till baking time.
5. Place turkey, breast aspect up, on rack in ready roasting pan. Bake three hours, or till thermometer inserted in thickest a part of thigh reaches 180°F. Transfer turkey to chopping board; loosely tent with foil.
6. Increase oven temperature to 375°F. Place lined casserole of stuffing in oven. Bake casserole, lined, 25 to 30 minutes, or till heated by means of.
7. Remove and discard turkey pores and skin. Slice turkey and serve with cranberry stuffing.
Calories: 220 energy, Carbohydrates: 12 g, Protein: 28 g, Fat: 6 g, Saturated Fat: 2 g, Cholesterol: 68 mg, Sodium: 223 mg
Exchanges per serving: 1 Bread/Starch, three Meat.
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.